What Was The Worst Christmas Gift You’ve Ever Received? - GAMES Xray

Post Top Ad

What Was The Worst Christmas Gift You’ve Ever Received?

What Was The Worst Christmas Gift You’ve Ever Received?

Share This
The Worst Christmas Gift eggs box 360
The Worst Christmas Gift eggs box 360


Gifts are tricky. That's why we've probably all been in an awkward position when we got a crappy present and had to smile and pretend to like it. But even if it was not a joyful experience at the time, we can all have a good laugh about it now, right? So, share your awful gifts, and who knows - maybe we will stop somebody's terrible gift 
idea this year and save Christmas.

*****
1#
My grandma got me a subscription to Nicklodeon magazine when I was 10. She kept renewing it every Christmas until I was 17. After that she switched it to golf digest. I don't even like golf and I still get them every month.
EDIT: She has not forgotten she’s paying for them. She prints off the 12 month order confirmation and wraps it up in a box. She gets the biggest smile when it’s my turn to open gifts. If I tell her I don’t like it she’ll think I’ve hated my gift for the last 8 years. Which is true, but I can’t do that to her. I just put on the biggest fake smile and act surprised.

****
2#
A calendar with half nude pictures of my father and stepmother

3#
My ex-wife's grandmother once gave this little toy video slot machine game that she got from the dollar store, because she knew "I liked playing all them video games". When she handed it to me, and before I opened it, her words were, "Merry Christmas, you'll have to buy your own batteries for it."


*******************************************


comment below your experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad